BootCampSpain is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BootCampSpain may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to clients physical condition
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will need to tick the box to give your specific consent to the transmission of the information. This information is not stored on the website, it is not used for direct marketing purposes, and is deleted when no longer required.
We will not divulge, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Boot Camp Spain
Terms and Conditions
1) Bootcamp Spain consider adequate and appropriate travel/holiday insurance to be essential.This not only protects and covers you against any travel arrangements that are cancelled but also against any unforeseen circumstances such as any holiday company going bust. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs and holiday you are participating in. Always have your policy with you when you travel in Spain.
2) Your deposit unless specified differently will be to the sum of £300 with the balance of the course due 6 weeks before the participation of camp.(unless previously agreed by e-mail)
3) Cancellation fees are as follows
6-weeks 50% refund
5-weeks 40% refund
4-weeks 30% refund
3, 2 & 1 week no refund due
Deposit is non refundable!
All refunds will be paid by bank transfer within 30 days.
4) It is possible to transfer the dates of your course as long as the request is by e-mail and confirmed by Boot Camp Spain.
5) Any client who fails to attend the course will forfeit the cost of the course.
6) We reserve the right to cancel a Boot Camp ,if for any reason this has happened due to acts of god or other, we will offer a full refund or transfer your selves on the next available course with appropriate compensation.
7) If for any reason due to illness injury or personal matters you have to cut short your stay at Boot Camp Spain we will allow you to recommence your camp at a later stage.
8) Your booking will only be confirmed on receipt of your deposit.
9) The cost of your course will include all food and drink, accommodation training, planning and organising of said activities as well as transfers from the airport to and from the camp. Free Transfers are from Alicante and Almeria only. Any other transfers from other airports will be charged
10) The cost of your boot camp can be paid via PayPal who also accept all major credit cards and debit cards (a PayPal account is not necessary).
11) Any failure to disclose any medical condition will result in termination of boot camp.
12) Any problems or complaints must first be taken up with the instructor, if this does not resolve the problem then please send an e-mail with the exact grievance along with your reference number and the date you attended the camp within 28 days.
13) if any alcohol/food is consumed during an excursion or brought into the villa and consumed and is not authorised by bootcamp spain your camp will cease immediately.
14) Bootcamp Spain’s costs are kept low because we advertise on social media platforms and we expect you to help with this on your own social media. However we realize people in certain jobs or celebrity status may not want this.
If you do not wish to be on social media or help with any of the advertising please notify us straight away as we only limit this to a percentage of the camp. Oviously if we couldn’t post anything we couldn’t forward the progress of campers, and prices would have to increase to take in to account of the lack of awareness of Bootcamp Spain.
15) If you fail to attend your bootcamp date and miss the transfer without any prior notice you will be deemed to not be attending and will forfeit your camp.
16) ANY CLIENTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DISRUPTIVE,RUDE OR VIOLENT OR TO EITHER BOOTCAMP STAFF OR OTHER CLIENTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND WILL FORFEIT THE REST OF THE STAY.
17) When you receive your welcome email you will be given the date that the balance of your bootcamp must be paid by. Failure to do this may result in your camp being terminated and resold.
Do not under any circumstances bring your own set of scales as this is counter productive to the journey you will be on
If you decide to leave the bootcamp BEFORE the date you are booked in for YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE TRANSFER COST TO THE AIRPORT!
If you fail to attend your bootcamp date and miss the transfer without any prior notice you will be deemed to not be attending and will forfeit your camp