Displaying items by tag: Spain Boot Camp
Boxercise will involve all the aspects of boxing training without any of the pain as its completely NON CONTACT. You will be shown how to wrap your hands like a professional with the hand wraps that you will also be allowed to keep at the end of your stay as a souvenir.
You will be shown how to punch correctly as well as move and complete simple boxing drills. Shadow boxing hitting the pads and skipping are all part of the training a boxer does to stay in shape and drop weight. As well as toning your body up, the advantages will be apparent to you almost immediately with increased fitness to name but one. But it’s fun, challenging, very enjoyable, and above all safe. Enjoy!!!!
Core Ball Class
Also known as stability balls or fit balls. This class is a brilliant and fun way to strengthen not only your abdominal muscles but also your lower back as well as all the other core muscles around your body. These exercises are very effective with people who are prone to back pain.
You use more muscle fibres when using a core ball doing traditional exercises such as press ups due to the struggle to maintain the stability of the ball FACT!!
Using very light weights but incorporating high repetitions this class will activate and wake up every muscle in your body! It’s a lung busting, fat burning, muscle screaming, high intensity workout.
This type of workout is used by almost every gym, health centre and fitness professional across the globe, not to mention every military organisation! A great overall conditioning tool for fitness and weight loss.
This might sound a simple exercise “going on a leisurely stroll” I hear you say! But hey not so fast, don’t forget we are in Spain. A country that has 300 dry days and the temp in winter far exceeds most other countries. So that leisurely stroll up hills, trails then to the mountains with the temperature as it is and a trail that has been hand-picked to work out every muscle can suddenly become another great workout. With not only your cardio levels going through the roof but your stress levels will come down as hiking exercises mind awareness as well as the body. One thing is for sure, you’ll sleep well that night.
Those are a few of the activities that you will be doing......but throw in a bit of cycling, aerobics, karate-cise, and trim trails, as well as a few bleep tests......then you will have more than enough to do.
But remember, we devise your complete weeks workout program well before you arrive with the aid of the questionnaire that we will have sent you! So if anything’s out of your reach then we will know, and it simply won’t be on your schedule .
Remember that your week is tailor made for YOU and your small group.
Also not to be forgotten is the day’s beach workout on a sandy spacious beach, beautiful crisp blue sea with a golden honey sand, with a nearby beach hut supplying all the refreshments as needed, before your return to camp (This will not be possible in high season due to the sheer volume of holiday makers at this time).
Boot Camp Spain
Terms and Conditions
1) Travel insurance with a personal accident policy is required before you can participate in any boot camp course. (these are cheap and we can help arrange the right policy if you are not sure)
2) Your deposit unless specified differently will be to the sum of £200 with the balance of the course due 6 weeks before the participation of camp.(unless previously agreed by e-mail)
3) Cancellation fees are as follows
6-weeks 50% refund
5-weeks 40% refund
4-weeks 30% refund
3, 2 & 1 week no refund due
Deposit is non refundable!
All refunds will be paid by bank transfer within 30 days.
4) It is possible to transfer the dates of your course as long as the request is by e-mail and confirmed by Boot Camp Spain.
5) Any client who fails to attend the course will forfeit the cost of the course.
6) We reserve the right to cancel a Boot Camp ,if for any reason this has happened due to acts of god or other, we will offer a full refund or transfer your selves on the next available course with appropriate compensation.
7) If for any reason due to illness injury or personal matters you have to cut short your stay at Boot Camp Spain we will allow you to recommence your camp at a later stage.
8) Your booking will only be confirmed on receipt of your deposit.
9) The cost of your course will include all food and drink, accommodation training, planning and organising of said activities as well as transfers from the airport to and from the camp. Free Transfers are from Alicante and Almeria only. Any other transfers from other airports will be charged
10) The cost of your boot camp can be paid via PayPal who also accept all major credit cards and debit cards (a PayPal account is not necessary).
11) Any failure to disclose any medical condition will result in termination of boot camp.
12) Any problems or complaints must first be taken up with the instructor, if this does not resolve the problem then please send an e-mail with the exact grievance along with your reference number and the date you attended the camp within 28 days.
13) if any alcohol/food is consumed during an excursion or brought into the villa and consumed and is not authorised by bootcamp spain your camp will cease immediately.
14) Bootcamp Spain’s costs are kept low because we advertise on social media platforms and we expect you to help with this on your own social media. However we realize people in certain jobs or celebrity status may not want this.
If you do not wish to be on social media or help with any of the advertising please notify us straight away as we only limit this to a percentage of the camp. Oviously if we couldn’t post anything we couldn’t forward the progress of campers, and prices would have to increase to take in to account of the lack of awareness of Bootcamp Spain.
15) If you fail to attend your bootcamp date and miss the transfer without any prior notice you will be deemed to not be attending and will forfeit your camp.
16) ANY CLIENTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DISRUPTIVE,RUDE OR VIOLENT OR TO EITHER BOOTCAMP STAFF OR OTHER CLIENTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND WILL FORFEIT THE REST OF THE STAY.
Do not under any circumstances bring your own set of scales as this is counter productive to the journey you will be on
If you decide to leave the bootcamp BEFORE the date you are booked in for YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE TRANSFER COST TO THE AIRPORT!
If you fail to attend your bootcamp date and miss the transfer without any prior notice you will be deemed to not be attending and will forfeit your camp