Once you have booked.
You will receive a fitness questionnaire, a medical questionnaire, and a food diary of what you consume running up to when you arrive. All of these will be required to be returned to us before your arrival.
Transfers from Alicante/Almeria Airport (Arrival & Departure);
Once your flight confirmation is given to us, we can arrange a transfer from your airport of choice (Alicante or Almeria)
Transfers will be on our shuttle bus service, which leaves at 1200 each day, please ensure your book all flights into Spain landing before 11 AM, allowing enough time for any slight delays which could occur.
Shuttle Bus Transfers to and from the airport are included within the cost of your camp.
If you cannot arrive before midday, please inform us at the earliest opportunity as we have the option for clients to book a private taxi (with an additional fee).
Depending on your airport choice (Alicante or Almeria) the cost with vary between 100€ and 140€ (one way).
We can transfer from Malaga Airport, but due to the distance the taxi is 290€
Please be aware that if you have to leave camp early, the transfer will be payable by the client.
Extras while at BootCamp Spain
- Massages are available at the cost of 50€
- Manicures and pedicures are available prices on arrival
- Washing facilities are available at 5€ a load
BootCamp Spain Aftercare
Towards the end of your time with us, we will ensure that you have everything you need to continue your journey at home.
- You will have the opportunity to continue to reach out to us across our social media platforms with any information or inspiration you may need when it comes to nutritional advice.
- We provide all clients upon departure with access to a 1 month Online PT at a discount specific to Bootcamp Spain. This will be with one of our main trainers (Mr Paul Ross). Within your month you will have the ability to attend live online fitness classes up to 3 times a week and the option to extend with Paul for as long as you wish with one of his fitness packages.
We know that with our continued help and support, you'll have no trouble changing those bad habits and finding the right routine to kick start your journey once you're home, as we will be there every step of the way.
BootCamp Spain loves to see further success once you are home, so please keep us updated with your progress and results.