Terms and Conditions
Boot Camp Spain
Terms and Conditions
1) Bootcamp Spain consider adequate and appropriate travel/holiday insurance to be essential.This not only protects and covers you against any travel arrangements that are cancelled but also against any unforeseen circumstances such as any holiday company going bust. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs and holiday you are participating in. Always have your policy with you when you travel in Spain.
2) Your deposit unless specified differently will be to the sum of £300 with the balance of the course due 6 weeks before the participation of camp.(unless previously agreed by e-mail)
3) Cancellation fees are as follows
6-weeks 50% refund
5-weeks 40% refund
4-weeks 30% refund
3, 2 & 1 week no refund due
Deposit is non refundable!
All refunds will be paid by bank transfer within 30 days.
4) It is possible to transfer the dates of your course as long as the request is by e-mail and confirmed by Boot Camp Spain.
5) Any client who fails to attend the course will forfeit the cost of the course.
6) We reserve the right to cancel a Boot Camp ,if for any reason this has happened due to acts of god or other, we will offer a full refund or transfer your selves on the next available course with appropriate compensation.
7) If for any reason due to illness injury or personal matters you have to cut short your stay at Boot Camp Spain we will allow you to recommence your camp at a later stage.
8) Your booking will only be confirmed on receipt of your deposit.
9) The cost of your course will include all food and drink, accommodation training, planning and organising of said activities as well as transfers from the airport to and from the camp. Free Transfers are from Alicante and Almeria only. Any other transfers from other airports will be charged
10) The cost of your boot camp can be paid via PayPal who also accept all major credit cards and debit cards (a PayPal account is not necessary).
11) Any failure to disclose any medical condition will result in termination of boot camp.
12) Any problems or complaints must first be taken up with the instructor, if this does not resolve the problem then please send an e-mail with the exact grievance along with your reference number and the date you attended the camp within 28 days.
13) if any alcohol/food is consumed during an excursion or brought into the villa and consumed and is not authorised by bootcamp spain your camp will cease immediately.
14) Bootcamp Spain’s costs are kept low because we advertise on social media platforms and we expect you to help with this on your own social media. However we realize people in certain jobs or celebrity status may not want this.
If you do not wish to be on social media or help with any of the advertising please notify us straight away as we only limit this to a percentage of the camp. Oviously if we couldn’t post anything we couldn’t forward the progress of campers, and prices would have to increase to take in to account of the lack of awareness of Bootcamp Spain.
15) If you fail to attend your bootcamp date and miss the transfer without any prior notice you will be deemed to not be attending and will forfeit your camp.
16) ANY CLIENTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DISRUPTIVE,RUDE OR VIOLENT OR TO EITHER BOOTCAMP STAFF OR OTHER CLIENTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND WILL FORFEIT THE REST OF THE STAY.
17) When you receive your welcome email you will be given the date that the balance of your bootcamp must be paid by. Failure to do this may result in your camp being terminated and resold.
Do not under any circumstances bring your own set of scales as this is counter productive to the journey you will be on
If you decide to leave the bootcamp BEFORE the date you are booked in for YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE TRANSFER COST TO THE AIRPORT!
If you fail to attend your bootcamp date and miss the transfer without any prior notice you will be deemed to not be attending and will forfeit your camp